SHRIKANT GUPTA is a Motivational Speaker & a Corporate Trainer. He has had a Insightful, Vision-Oriented conversation twice with Late Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ji. He was fortunate to gift Mr. Kalam his first book.
He is driven by the belief of transforming individuals, who in turn transform the world.
• Authored the books: “Jeena Isi ka Naam Hai”, “It Is Possible” & “Celebrate English”
• Founded leading Soft – Skill development institute: IICS (Inspirit Institute of Communication Skills)
• Has a loyal Youtube fan-base of 2,700 subscribers.
• Conducts Workshops, Seminars & Training sessions in:
DRDO (Defence Research & Development Org.)
ICAI ( Institute Of Chartered Accounts of India)
ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries in India)
• Over 10,000 hours of Training experience.
• Over 20,000 individuals have been trained.
• Specialises in Corporate-training, Soft-skills training, Public-speaking & Orating.
• Addressed over 50 conferences.
• Represented Rajasthan as an Inspirational writer & speaker at 3rd Global Literary Festival in Noida.